Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War I

Go down

World War I Empty World War I

Post  MadaraU Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:03 pm

HOW IT WORK?
1st - Each player who requst to join in will fill this Questions -
NA name:
Clan name:
Best streak:
Ratio (Wins/Loses):
Reset Times - ( 0 / 1-5 / 5-10 / 10+ ) :
3 Random Numbers From 1-750: ( Hint: Pick Random Far Numbers so u will have open opportunitys ).
Notice:
-Deadline to registretion is: --/--/-- Till the time --:-- ( GMT+2 ).
-Proyorety will be handed For Leaders (not all Leaders) and Arashi Members (also have limit).
-Only 150 Players Will Enter The Tournement at start.

2nd - When The tourny will start each player will have -
3 Numbers wich are the 3 area in the map that belong to him.

3rd
During the tourny each player will be able to invite another player to compete in a 2/3 match for the land
( while each of the two will put his area number on the line ).
Notice:
-The areas that are being competed must be touching each other Example: Land No. # & Land No. #
-No restrictions under teams.
-Glitches will be called by diplomecy from the competitors if to rematch or not ( in a dispute Referee will be the one who will call Notice: if a referee wil be one of the competitors in the dispute the Main Referee will call)

Judges:
Main Referee = MadaraU
Referee =
Referee =

Basic Rules:
Player Wich Doesn't have a land can't compete in the tournement.
Clan Wich all his members been out Can't return to the game therefor he lost.
Each Counquring Match is 2/3
No restriction on teams at start (Till Main Referee say otherwise).
Clanless players can compete but if they have no lands they lose.

Extra Rules:
Merging Land Rule - Since The Tournement can go on till someone will have all the 750 lands during the tourny the Main Referee will take out the same number of areas to all players Example 50 players left each have 2 or more lands I could take from each player one land.
Revivel Rule - A player can give a Land To an opponent who lost already in the Tournemnts and have no lands. Notice: for these 2 things must happen:
1.The "Bringer to life" will give a Land meening he will lose 1 and the "Dead one" will get 1 Land.
2.The "Bringer to life" and the "Dead one" must be under same Clan (Main Clan not Sub Clan).
Summon Death Rule - A Clan Member Can invite another Clan member that hasn't entered the tournement or even registered By Giving Him Land of his own.
Example: Player No.1 has entered the tournement and own 2 lands and he want to enter a member from his clan to the tournement so he give him 1 Land or more.

each player posses 3 grounds in areas and he can atk only the area near him he can counqer them by beating the opponent who has a hold of the ground that he want 2 invaid....

-I pick who is in the tourny from these who requsted.
#each player write his NA name.
#each player write his Clan name. and Pic of Clan Symble.
#each player write his Best streak.
#each player will write his current ratio ( if you have 0 loses consider it as 1 ).
#each player write his Reset Times : ( 0 / 1-5 / 5-10 / 10+ ).
#each player write 3 numbers from 1-750 ( advice: do not pick close numbers like 1,2,3 cuz then u might get a close area and ur opponents will be lmit to lets say 3 but if u'll pick farther numbers u opponent will be differents) also not all will get the numbers they want but i'll consider ur requsts.
#each player write how many hours a week he play.
1.each player posses 3 areas in different places.
2.each conquer match 2/3.
3.player who has no ground will be out of the Tournement.
4.a land that has been counquer goes 2 the victorier.
5.sometimes when i'll decide i will take lands off the tourny ( equel num 2 all competetors ) - we don't want this to be a 5 year tourny... lol.
6.ONLY players from the same clans can pass each other lands.
7.Clanless can also compete but they can't pass lands.
8.player can be revived only by the 6th rule.
9.any disbiut will be sort by me ( you batter not reach to that situwation. ).
10. RIGHT AFTER FINISHING A MATCH THE WINNER OR LOSER OR BOTH POST THE MATCH IN. if u won't do it right away it might cose problems cuz of the landscape.
11.A player can't refuse to a challange unless he is in a current challange against some1 alse.
12.Revivel Enciant - A Clan can pick also another 2 members who didn't got into the tourny and can give them land so they'll get in NOTICE it all in exchange for the land giver.
Example: No.1 is got in the tourny No.2 Didn't got in but he put his requst to enter.
No.1 Can give No.2 1 or more lands at the costs of No.1.

MadaraU
1st Uchiha Madara
1st Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum