Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN BANK

:: GFX Shops :: Bank

Go down

CLAN BANK Empty CLAN BANK

Post  MadaraU Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:30 am

Bankers = MadaraU = $U$
Dictionary :
$U$ = Unlimited $M$ Money
$M$ = Amount of Money
$E$ = "Empty Pockets"

Bank Accounts :
MadaraU = $U$
Name = $M$

Notice : People Who Didn't Yet Deposite Ever Won't Have Bank Account.
Notice : GFX Shops Will Call There Prices... Don't Wanna Pay Don't Buy.
Notice : Leader's Requst Can Be All = Leader Call $M$ To Pay For His Requst ( Only Clan Works Such As Banners And So... ), GFXer Can Refuse To Accept Leader Work Thu Remember He Control All In The Clan...lol.

Earning - Uppering $M$ - Ways To Deposite Money :
Getting From Leader = MadaraU - Leader Call How Much and Why ( Do Not Ask )
Winning Tournements And Posting There Link Here - {Number Of Matches In Sum For Perfect Win*$1$ + Known Players Matching In The Tourny*$1$} EXAMPLE : 8 opponents all matches exept final are SD and Final 2/3 and 1 of the opponent was Fallen_Angel = [2(SD Stages)+1(2/3 Stage)]*$1$+1(Fallen_Angel)*$1$=[$2$+$2$]+$1$ =$5$
+Notice : Special Tournement Will Give Extra $M$ Called By Leader
Title Holding = Each Title Give Another Amount Of $M$ + Time Of Holding ( Decided By Leader )
Selling GFX Works = Post The GFX Work And The Requst For It And The User's Thanks ( If User Won't Thanks For GFX Work ,He Will Not Be Allowed To Use It - If He Will The Payage Will Go Automatic ).
Winning Listed War Matches = Payment Will Be Called By Leader ( By Opponent Clan, Number Of Losing Matches, Number of Winning Matches, Final Score And So... )
+Notice : Payment Can Be Also $0$ If It Was Sucky.
+Notice : Each "Soldier" Will Get Different $M$ But Remember The Winning Of The War Will Give More $M$.
Winning UnListed Wars = Post The Link To It And Will Be Decided If There Will Be Payment. ( Most Time There Won't Be So Preper ).
+Notice : It Mostlly Called By The Opponent's Name And Skills And Opponent Clan Name.

Losing - Lowering $M$ - Ways To Withdraw Money :
Buying GFX Work = The Cost Will Be Decided By The Maker And Will Be Similar To All. Or Special Requst Meaning The Requster Will Requst And Then The Maker Will Give Certen Price And Then The Requster Will Accept.
Crime = Passing The Rule in Any Way.
Spam = Spam Is Allowed In Off Topic. That's why i'm Not Considering It As Crime But In Others Topics It Will. ( I Will Not Seek For It But If I'll Find I'll Take $M$ .. P.S. If The Topic Poster Will Call Me to Take $M$ and I'll See If It's Just Passing Any Limit I Might Take Large Amount Of $M$... Twisted Evil If It Won't Pass Any Limit I'll Fain Both The Requester (For PMing Me on Such Low Matter ) and The Poster ( For Spamming In a Wrong Place ).
Posting A Question That Has Been Answered by Me as/in a Topic = Do Not Repeat Questions That I Answered Flawleslly in a Topic. ( I'm Very Pationt - Do Not Fear To Ask Me in The ChatBox ("Not In The ChatBox Topic" ) So If I'm Annoyined I Can Fain The One Who Did ).

Notice : A Real Bad Matter Will Be Also Cost a BANNING Wich I Would Like Not To Reached To!!! So Be Good... Wink

MadaraU
1st Uchiha Madara
1st Uchiha Madara

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down